Monday, September 21, 2015

Life is Getting Better

At times I have thought about the isolation here. But I would rather take my chances with the best doctors being 60 miles away than to die slowly in the city. The trucks rumbling down I-80/94 did not whisper to my soul.

I mark my days by the sunsets I've seen and the rocks I've gathered.

A typical view of the sunset from my back window where I lived in Indiana. I did have a better view at the park, but it was often too humid, too cold, had too many mosquitoes or bad air. I cried a lot in Indiana.


Now, a three minute drive takes me here. The sweeping views heal me. I breath, and I don't cry.


Rocks and flowers make me happy.



I think I will be done at Walmart in the foreseeable future. That is a good thing, for I did not come here to work at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment