Sunday, March 22, 2015

Still waiting to exhale

However, we are now number 2 on the list!

In other news, I like my job, but my back doesn't. I pulled it, of course, because I can't lift much, and my job requires lifting. So I bought a back brace. My back is particularly catchy today, and that's not a catchy tune. I work from 3 to 7 pm.

My poor hubby is still suffering. He's on a 3 week course of antibiotics, but the mold is growing in this house and it's making him worse. The way to control mold is with bleach-water, but that gives my daughter an asthma attack. They say the mold doesn't bother them. Whatever.

We are a little apprehensive about signing the lease contract. It's a case of the "what ifs"....what if I can't continue working? My hubby would love to find a higher paying job so I don't need to work. Seawood is a bit pricey. There are some cheaper options (purchase a mobile home) but they are further away, more in the woods, and would require a down payment, which would liquidate our savings. We do not want to liquidate our savings.

On a brighter note, we are making friends. There are a lot of nice people around. My hubby has friends who like to shoot. He went crab fishing with another friend (unfortunately the crabs died before we could cook them, but that's another story). I get my .22 rifle on Monday, along with my California gun license. Then we can go shooting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment