Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My sweet hubby is back

You have no idea how bad his reaction was to the Zyrtec....agitation, anger, wheezing, increased phlegm.  It was the frog in the pot of water effect, starting out fine and gradually worsening to the point where I thought I might need to rush him to the doctor. Well, I did one day. His doc wasn't available. He saw someone else. He ordered a scan of hubby's sinuses, to check for infection. No advice about antihistamines. This is day 2 with no Zyrtec. I feel bad that I didn't catch the reaction to the medicine sooner. The bioAllers seems to have limited help. He just now took an Allegra. Such a battle for his health right now. I really, really hope he clears up after we move....might be April or May. Unless we took the one we looked at. It's a 3 bedroom, 1450 sq feet and $880 per month. That's way more room than we need and $85 more per month. It would be virtually empty. We have a bed, two computer desks, one cabinet and one dresser. All we really need is one bedroom, but we want a guest room. My hubby's sister in Kosovo would like to visit, as well as his brother, and my other daughter and her husband. A nice guest room would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment