Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

We celebrated yesterday, because I was off and my hubby was working a short day, and my daughter and her hubby get off work at 2 pm. We had a great time. Hubby had today off. It was sunny, so we took a walk in Tolowa Dunes. We got back in time to eat leftovers and then I had to go to work. This was the first time EVER that I was in a store for Black Friday. Walmart starts Black Friday at 6 pm on Thursday. I was only there 4 and 1/2 hours. It wasn't too bad. People asked me a lot of questions I couldn't answer, because I lost my list. I could hardly read it anyway, because it was such tiny print and faded. People were polite, no pushing and shoving. All my co-workers looked really tired. Some had been there since noon and some had to stay until midnight.

Here are some pictures from today:



No comments:

Post a Comment