We have native Maples here that turn golden. There are many along the Smith River. If we get a Sunny Sunday maybe we can go so I can get some pictures before all the leaves are gone.
Today is Tuesday, and for those who write during National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo---I have trouble wrapping my head around the abbreviation) it's "Ten on Tuesday". Ten what, I wonder?
1. Ten things I'm thankful for.
2. Ten things I miss from the Midwest.
3. Ten things I've gained.
4. Ten things I lost.
5. Ten things I'm afraid of.
6. Ten things I love about where I am.
7. Ten things things I would change if I could.
8. Ten Poems I've written
9. Ten pets I've had
10. Ten places I've lived.
There's my ten. Maybe I will expand on some of them....later.
This morning was cold, 37 degrees at 7 am, with frost. That's a heavy frost on the roofs across the street. It melted as soon as the sun came up.