Thursday, December 24, 2015

More than 20 Questions...

I saw this on another blog the other day and thought I would give it go.

1. Do you like bleu cheese? Yes, but just on steak, with onions.

2. Have you ever smoked? No.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, my husband and I love to go in the mountains and shoot targets with our .22 rifles.

4. What flavor of Kool-Aid is your favorite? When I was a kid...any but grape. I don't drink it anymore.

5. What do you think of hot dogs? I am suspicious of their ingredients, but will occasionally eat a turkey or beef one.

6. What's your favorite Christmas movie? I haven't had TV in a long time, and I didn't grow up with TV, so I'm not really sure. My daughters probably have favorites, though.

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee.

8. Can you do push-ups? No, not since I had surgery to remove several lymph nodes in my arm in 1996.

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? That I wear or don't wear? I like to wear earrings, just inexpensive ones that I don't need to worry about loosing. I also have a few nice pieces that belonged to my mom.

10. What's your favorite hobby? Digital photography.

11. Do you have ADD? No, but I had to proof-read this post and update it.

12. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses.

13. What's your middle name? Vanessa.

14. What are your thoughts at this minute? I need to light the pellet stove and take a nap (thus all the errors I needed to correct).

15. Name three drinks that you regularly consume. Coffee, green tea and milk.

16. What is a current worry of yours? That my husband's sinus problems won't clear up.

17. What do you currently hate? All the negativity on facebook right now.

18. Where is your favorite place to be? With my husband.

19. What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year? Cuddle up with my hubby and watch a movie, unless my daughter and her hubby came over. In that case we will party.

20. Where would you like to travel? Sedona, Arizona, and back to Kosovo.

21. Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their blog. No clue.

22. Do you own slippers? Yes. These floors are hard and cold.

23. What color shirt are you wearing? A pink flannel nightshirt that works as my favorite "robe".

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No way.

25. Can you whistle? Nope.

26. What is your favorite color? Spring colors, mostly peach.

27. What songs do you sing in the shower? None. I only sing to music.

28. Would you be a pirate? In my childhood daydreams, yes. Robert Louis Stevenson was my great great (I think only 2 "greats") Uncle and he wrote "Treasure Island".

29. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.....no pockets.

30. What's the last thing that made you laugh? Something my daughter said.

31. What vehicle do you drive? 2010 Hyundai Sonata.

32. What's the worst injury you've ever had? Fell on my knee on the rocks when I was a kid. I still, and always will, have a bump, because bone chips are in there.

33. Do you love where you live? Yes. This is the second remote place I've lived in my life. The first was Midland, California in the Sonora Desert, 22 miles north of Blythe. Look up Midland CA, my website comes up on the first page of a Google search.

34. Would you change your first name if you could? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment