Ten things that come to mind right now:
1. I saw a Bluebird today! I don't recall seeing one before, or if I did, it was a very long time ago.
2. I would like to munch on some potato chips, but I don't have any and it's 10:30 at night.
3. It's going to be sunny for six days in a row! Welcome relief after 30 inches of rain.
4. I don't have any family traditions. That's sad, and that's another story.
5. I'm still "finding myself" after quitting work at Walmart.
6. My husband wants to go into business.
7. Would I be happier if I deleted all the news feeds from my facebook?
8. I'm allergic to fabric softener. That's the only thing I've changed and I itch all over.
9. Lots of snow in the mountains, snow pack is at 110% of normal.
10. We should probably buy some Asti Spumante for New Year's.